When you’re in the mood for a cookie but you just don’t want to turn on your oven, this is the recipe for you. These chocolatey no-bake cookies are quick to make and yummy to eat.
Image and adapted recipe from Two Peas & Their Pod
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a pot over medium heat, whisk together the coconut oil, maple syrup, and cocoa. Add the almond butter and whisk until smooth. Remove mixture from heat and stir in the oats and chopped almonds.
- Using a spoon or cookie scoop, drop the mixture onto the prepared parchment paper. Sprinkle additional chopped almonds and sea salt on top of cookies, if desired. Transfer cookies to the refrigerator and chill for 20-30 minutes, or until they firm up. Store the cookies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Coconut Oil, melted - 1/4 cup
- Pure Maple Syrup - 1/4 cup
- Dark Cocoa Powder - 1/3 cup
- Almond Butter - 1/2 cup
- Large Flake Oats - 1 cup
- Chocolate Covered Almonds, chopped - 1/3 cup
- Additional chopped almonds and sea salt, for sprinkling on top - if desired