This peppermint white hot chocolate is great to enjoy snuggled up on the couch after dinner or to warm yourself up after being outside in the cold. It’s also a great way to use up all of the candy canes you have lying around the house.
Image and recipe from Gimme Some Oven.
- Stir the milk and white chocolate together in a medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture comes to a simmer and the chocolate is melted. (Do not let it come to a boil or let the chocolate burn on the bottom.)
- Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and peppermint extract. Serve warm with any desired toppings.
- Milk - 4 cups
- White Chocolate, chopped into small pieces (block or chips) - 8oz / 1 cup
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Peppermint Extract - 1/2 tsp