This bread is not only healthy for you and gluten-free, it tastes good too! Enjoy it fresh or toasted for your favourite sandwich.
Recipe from Low Carb Yum.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together psyllium, chia, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in coconut oil.
- Blend in egg whites and almond milk being careful not to over mix.
- When thickened, spread out into a greased or lined 8x4 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for about 70 minutes at 325 degrees F or until internal temperature reaches about 215 degrees F.
- ½ cup Psyllium Husks, finely ground
- ¼ cup Chia Seeds
- ¼ cup Natural Pumpkin Seeds
- ¼ cup Natural Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tbsp Ground Flax Seed
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1 ¼ cup Egg Whites
- ½ cup Almond Milk