A perfect addition to any holiday party or a quick lunch or snack idea for after the holidays to use up any leftover cranberry sauce.
Recipe from Peas and Crayons.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, cranberry sauce, ground cinnamon and honey. Mix well with a hand mixer or by hand. Stir in 1/3 cup walnuts.
- Taste the cheese mixture to make sure it is to your liking. Add any extra ingredients if you prefer.
- Use a silicone spatula to scoop out the cheese mixture and shape it into a ball with your hands. If the mixture is too soft, place the mixture on a piece of plastic wrap, squeeze it into a ball and put in the fridge until it holds its shape.
- Place the cheese ball on your serving plate and sprinkle with extra cinnamon if desired.
- Combine the remainder 1/3 cup walnuts, dried cranberries and parsley and press firmly on the outside of the cheese ball.
- Serve with your favourite foods to dip with such as green apples, celery, crackers or pretzels.
- 16 oz Plain Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ - ¾ cup Cranberry Sauce, to taste
- ½ cup Dried Cranberries, chopped
- 1 tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 3-4 tbsp Pure Honey
- 2/3 cup Walnuts, finely chopped
- 2-4 tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
To print the recipe, click here.