These are fancy but easy to make pinwheels to impress your family and friends (or just to enjoy yourself, we won’t tell).
- Unfold pastry. Combine mustard and honey; spread over pastry. Layer with spinach, cheese, walnuts and cranberries. Roll up jelly-roll style; cut into 12 slices. Place each wheel cut side down on an un-greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Frozen Puff Pastry, thawed - 1 sheet
- Dijon Mustard - 2 tbsp
- Honey - 2 tbsp
- Fresh Spinach, finely chopped - 1 cup
- Brie Cheese, finely chopped - 1/2 cup
- Walnuts, finely chopped - 1/2 cup
- Dried Cranberries, finely chopped -1/4 cup