These cookies are the best, healthy and quick and easy!
Recipe by The Bon Appetit Test Kitchen
- Preheat oven to 375°. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. Whisk flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Using an electric mixer, beat butter, both sugars, and honey in a large bowl until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add eggs and extracts; beat until pale and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in flour mixture, 1/2 cup at a time. Stir in quinoa, oats, cranberries, and almonds. Spoon dough in 2-tablespoon portions onto prepared sheets, spacing 1” apart.
- Bake cookies until golden, 12–15 minutes. Transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool. DO AHEAD: Store cooled cookies airtight at room temperature for 1 day, or freeze for up to 1 month.
- Whole Wheat Flour - 1 1/2 cups
- Kosher Salt - 1 tsp
- Baking Soda - 1/2 tsp
- Baking Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Unsalted Butter - 1/2 cup (1 stick), room temperature
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Light Brown Sugar - 1/4 cup (packed)
- Honey - 1/4 cup
- Large Eggs - 2
- Vanilla Extract - 1 tsp
- Almond Extract - 1/2 tsp
- Quinoa - 1 cup cooked and cooled
- Old-Fashioned Oats - 1 cup
- Dried Cranberries - 1 cup
- Freshly Roasted Unsalted Almonds - 1/2 cup, chopped