This healthy one pot meal is great for a healthy weekday meal.
Image and recipe from Fit Foodie Finds.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a casserole dish with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Place the uncooked quinoa of the bottom of the casserole dish and layer the onion and red pepper on top. Place the chicken on top of the veggies.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the hoisin sauce, garlic, soy sauce, ginger and water. Pour the sauce evenly over chicken and veggies.
- Bake for 45 min, uncovered. Remove from oven and add the cashews and bake for another 10 min. Garnish with green onion.
- 1 cup Organic White Quinoa, rinsed and uncooked
- 1 cup Yellow Onion, minced
- 2 Red Peppers, chopped
- 4 – 4oz Chicken Breasts, diced
- ½ cup Hoisin Sauce
- 1 tbsp Garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- ½ tbsp Fresh Ginger, minced
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Freshly Roasted Cashews
- Green Onion