These bars are very quick and simple to make and they leave your home smelling amazing.
Image and recipe from Platter Talk.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, flour, sugars, salt and cinnamon.
- Add butter and stir until creamy.
- Pat half of the mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Spread the apple butter evenly over the crumb layer.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumbs over the apple butter and press down gently.
- Bake for 30-35 min or until golden. Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
- 2 cups Large Flake Oats
- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- ¾ cup White Sugar
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ¾ cup Butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup Apple Butter