- Combine the baking soda, corn starch, Epsom salt and citric acid in a bowl. Gradually add the coconut oil, water, essential oil and food colouring (if using), stirring with a whisk, until thoroughly mixed.
- When the mixture is wet enough to stick together in clumps, press mixture firmly into molds until filled. Remove excess from the sides.
- Let the mixture sit in the molds for 5 minutes, then carefully remove bath bombs from the molds. Let them dry for 24 hours.
- Recipe makes enough for two round 2.5” diameter bath bombs.
- ½ cup Baking Soda
- ¼ cup Corn Starch
- ¼ cup Epsom Salt
- ¼ cup Citric Acid
- 3-4 tsp Coconut Oil, melted
- 1-2 tsp Water
- 1 tsp Essential Oil
- Few drops Food Colouring (optional)