This is a great way to have a healthy breakfast on-the-go. It's full of protein and potassium to help keep you fuller for longer.
Recipe from Chef Savvy.
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
- Blend for 30 seconds and stir. Blend for another 30 to 60 seconds.
- Pour into a glass and garnish with banana slices and oats if desired. Serve immediately or place in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
- ¼ cup Large Flake Oats
- 2 tbsp Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 whole Banana, room temperature or frozen
- ½ cup Soy Milk