These are great for a snack or to treat yourself for breakfast or dessert. They're healthy and delicious and great to pack up for on-the-go.
Recipe from Wallflower Kitchen.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine the honey, coconut sugar and vanilla. Stir together to create a thick paste then add a small drop of boiled water to thin it out and create a runny syrup.
- Pour in the pumpkin seeds and stir them around in the mixture to evenly coat them.
- Dollop a generous tsp full of the pumpkin seeds onto a baking sheet, repeat until it's all used up and cook for 15-20 minutes until most of the seeds have browned (but don't let them burn!)
- Take out of the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes. Once they've cooled a little (but are still warm) you can press the clusters together to make sure they don't fall apart. They will dry quickly.
- Once they're cooled and dried, they're ready to eat! Enjoy on their own or served on top of your cereal.
- ½ cup Shelled Natural Pumpkin Seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Coconut Sugar
- Water (boiled)