A creamy and rich pudding with a great chocolate flavour you'll be sure to love!
Recipe from The Iron You.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and silky. You might need to stop the blender and mix with a spoon to make the blending easier.
- Divide pudding among ramekins/cups and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the chia to thicken.
- Sprinkle with chopped almonds, walnuts, whipped cream or Greek yogurt before serving.
- 2 Avocados, very ripe
- 1/3 cup Pure Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Chia Seeds
- Toppings of choice