If you love peanut butter and chocolate, you're going to love these bars! They have the perfect mix of peanut butter and chocolate in an easy to eat bar.
Recipe from JoyfullyThriving.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixer, cream butter and sugars together. Beat in corn syrup and vanilla. Add in oatmeal.
- Pat mixture into a greased 9” x 13” pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 18 minutes, or until slightly browned. Let cool.
- Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter in a double boiler. When bar mixture is cooled slightly, spread chocolate evenly over the top. Chill. Cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.
- ¾ cup Butter or Margarine, softened
- ½ cup White Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Corn Syrup
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups Quick Oats
- 2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 cup Crunchy Peanut Butter