A delicious Valentine dessert for a romantic evening.
Recipe and image from The Globe and Mail, February 2013 c/o Lucy’s Kitchen
- Bring cream, butter and sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon rind and chocolate. Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Let cool in pot for 15 minutes. Stir in cherries, reserving a couple for garnish.
- Pour into two glasses. Chill until set, about 2 hours.
- Whipping Cream - 1/2 cup
- Unsalted Butter - 2 tbsp
- White Sugar - 3 tbsp
- Grated Lemon Rind - 1/2 tsp
- Dark Chocolate Squares, chopped or Pure Chocolate Chips - 50 g (2 oz) or 1/5 cup
- Dried Cherries, chopped - 2 tbsp