These little bundles of goodness will rescue your taste for sweet and nutritious snacks. Made with heart healthy extra dark chocolate, and lots of colorful little super foods (dried fruit, nuts, and seeds) sprinkled on top for a rainbow of colour. Any combination of your favourite nuts and dried fruit will do. We used dried blueberries, cranberries, goji berries, figs, pineapple, mango, and papaya. Walnuts, pistachios and almonds, hemp seeds and pepitas. I collected them for color as well as flavor; all have health giving properties, so these little dark chocolate medallions guilt free delights!
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a flat surface or cookie sheet.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave at a low temperature for 60 seconds at a time, stirring each time. Continue until the chocolate is a runny consistency.
- Using a spoon, let the chocolate drop onto the parchment paper to make small rounds. Sprinkle each round of chocolate with your selection of fruit, nuts and seeds while the chocolate is still warm.
- Let the chocolate set at room temperature or place in the refrigerator to speed the process up.
- 1 cup Pure Chocolate Chips
- Variety of Dried Fruit, Nuts and Seeds (such as Dried Cranberries, Raisins, Dried Papaya,Natural Almonds, Roasted Cashews, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds, and Natural Sunflower Seeds)