For a sweet and healthy treat that will make both you and the kids happy, try these squares, they're sure to be a hit!
Recipe adapted from Domesblissity.
- Add honey and peanut butter to a saucepan over medium heat. Heat until boiling and allow to boil for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
- Add the quinoa puffs to the mixture and stir well.
- Pour mixture into a 9” x 9” baking dish lined with parchment paper and push down. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top and press down gently.
- Allow to set in the refrigerator for a couple hours. Cut into squares and enjoy!
- 2 cups Quinoa Puffs
- ½ cup Pure Honey
- ½ cup Natural Peanut Butter (or another nut butter of choice)
- ½ cup Pure Chocolate Chips (or another chip of choice)