These bars have lots of flavour and can easily be adapted with different dried fruit or nuts to your liking. Great for parties, pot-luck or a yummy treat to bring into the office.
Recipe adapted from AverieCooks.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Mix together the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs and toss lightly with a fork to coat crumbs evenly.
- Turn mixture out into prepared pan, forming an even, smooth, flat crust layer by tapping crumbs into place with a spatula or your fingertips. The crust will just cover the pan.
- Evenly sprinkle with the white chocolate chips, chocolate chips, walnuts, cranberries, and coconut (in that order). Evenly drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until lightly golden brown around edges and the center is mostly set. Watch closely as the coconut can burn easily.
- Place pan on a wire rack and allow bars to cool in pan for at least 2 hours, or overnight, before slicing and serving. Bars firm up as they cool. Bars will keep airtight at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- ¼ cup Butter, melted (I use unsalted, but salted tames some of the sweetness)
- ¾ cup Graham Cracker Crumbs
- ¾ cup White Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup Pure Chocolate Chips
- ¼ cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup Sweetened Shredded Coconut Flakes, measured loosely
- 2/3 can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk