These cookies are a great addition to any holiday dessert menu when you still want the gingerbread taste but don't want to roll and cut out the cookies. So delicious!
Recipe from Two Sisters.
- Cream the butter and brown sugar until completely combined. Add in the egg and molasses and mix until the dough is fluffy.
- Add in the Baking Soda and spices and mix. Finally, mix in the flour, a third at a time.
- Refrigerate the dough for 2 hours.
- Form the dough into 1.5” round balls and roll each of them in the icing sugar until it is covered. Keep the dough in the fridge in between batches. Place the cookie dough balls on a parchment-lined cookie sheet 2” apart.
- Bake the cookies in a 375 degree F oven for 9-10 minutes.
- ¾ cup of Butter, softened
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- ¼ cup Molasses
- 2½ cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Icing Sugar (for rolling the cookies)